Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall Semester Begins Soon!

Hello students!  I am so excited to be welcoming my students back over the next few weeks!  I have missed you all over the summer break and look forward to begin with you and some new students this year as well!!

Please check your email for an important update I sent on Tuesday, August 20th with available lesson times for this school year.  The time slots are already filling up quickly.

I will reach out to each family individually, but my goal is to have all students back in the studio by the first week of September.  We have so many exciting things planned for this year!

If you have any questions or did not receive my email, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Love,
Mrs. Dunlap

No comments:

Post a Comment